9/21/2015

Armed robbers break in home of Steve Harris (Information of MetalSucks)

I have to say that I'm fan of the greatest heavy metal group ever Iron Maiden. I knew about this cause of my brother, before I listen some songs, but after knew this group I started to hear metal and hard rock, groups like Kiss, Guns n' Roses, AC-DC... Like a year after I listen a song of Metallica, and i liked so much that I started to hear Metallica, Helloween, Slipknot... In spite of this, always Iron Maiden has been my favorite group. 

I started to play the bass last year, and I'm very happy with this. Steve Harris, the bassist of Iron Maiden, it's the best bass player ever I have hear, it's my idol. After said this, you have to understand that is awful to me to say that armed robbers break in home of Steve Harris in The Bahamas. The man threatened with the knife to the caretaker of more than forty-three years Philip Pierre. Then it took more than $8.000 of stuff

Two men are now arrested, $5.000 of the stolen goods have been recovered. And $3.000 isn't much  for him, the founding member of the biggest heavy metal group ever.

If you don't know who is Steve Harris Click here to listen some solos


Click Here to Go to MetalSucks

No comments:

Post a Comment